REGISTRATION FEE (VIRTUAL)
|Registration Type (per paper)||Standard Rate(International)||Domestic|
|Non IEEE Member||$350||RM1400|
|Additional Page||$50||RM200||Participant (without paper)||$50||RM200|
* To be eligible for the IEEE member rate you must be an active IEEE Member.
* To be eligible for the student rate you must provide your student ID/Letter of proof. The student must be the first author.
* exclude transfer fee.
The Conference Registrations Include:
- Conference Pack (Bag, Soft-copy of Programme Book and Soft-copy of Conference Proceedings)
- All parallel sessions, tutorials and keynotes
Local Transaction/ Payment within Malaysia
PAYMENT METHOD (JomPay)
- To get started, login to any preferred internet banking.
- Look for JomPay to begin the payment process.
- Enter payment details.
Biller Code: 22202
Ref 1: <Participant IC/Passport>
Ref 2: ICOICT 2023
International Payment/ Payment outside Malaysia
PAYMENT METHOD (Online payment with Flywire)
1. To get started, go to mmulanding.flywire.com; or scan the QR code to begin the payment process:
2. Choose “Conference”.
Additional Important Information:
If you are not comfortable with the payment method above, please kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice.
Please transfer the full registration fee to our account and you will be responsible to pay for any bank charges incurred. Please note that the fee must be transferred under the registrant’s name.
Please complete the conference registration using the following link:
Registration link: https://forms.gle/HZXzh5UfL1uPMhF76
When registering at the IEEE member or student rate, a copy of the IEEE member card or student card/verification letter must be attached.
Before submitting the form, please ensure that all required information is included and that all supporting documents (payment proof/slip) are attached. This will enable us to process your registration promptly and ensure a smooth conference experience for you. Thank you.