Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic situation in Indonesia, ICoICT 2021 will be hosted as a fully virtual conference (using Zoom). All authors are requested to record their presentations and submit them as video files by July 5, 2021, for playback during the conference. Instructions for recording and submitting video files can be found below.
During the paper presentation sessions on August 3-5, 2021, authors must be available online in the virtual room after their videos are played to answer questions from other participants. The Q&A will be moderated by respective Session Chairs. The official language of the conference is English. All presentations and discussions shall be made in English.
The time for each paper presentation is 20 minutes, consist of 15 minutes of presentation (playing the recorded video) and 5 minutes for live Q&A.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VIDEO RECORDING
Videos should contain a prominent view of the presentation slides along with audio of the spoken presentation. Videos may contain a shot of the speaker’s head for increased engagement. (This shot should be thumbnail-sized and overlayed on the slide images). Presentation software (such as PowerPoint) allows recording audio and video directly in the application and can export appropriate video files. You may also prepare the video using other tools, such as Zoom. Zoom recorded video usually more compact compared to the one generated by PowerPoint.
- Use ICoICT 2021 slide template for your presentation.
- Powerpoint template, background (for non-ppt user), and some assets can be found here.
- File Format: MPEG-4 (.mp4) (use standard H.264 video and AAC audio codecs)
- Video Size: HD (or use other “720p” settings)
- Audio Quality: make sure the audio is clear enough and can be heard properly
- Video length ≤ 15 minutes (max)
- File size ≤ 100MB (you may need to adjust the video bitrates or any other setting variable to keep the size not to exceed this limit)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VIDEO RECORDING (cont’d)
– Your video title should be in the following format: Paper-ID_Presenter’s-last-name.mp4, for example: 1234567890_Doe.mp4.
– Submit your file via EDAS, one video file for each accepted and registered paper.
– EDAS will check the file type, duration, and size of your file.